The Website, its design and contents are all copyright Webs London Tours. webslondon.com grants individual users of the Website a non-exclusive personal licence to view and copy the material on the Website solely for personal and non-commercial use. Such licence is revocable by Webs London Tours at any time without notice. You agree not to reproduce material on the Website other than in accordance with such licence and, without limitation, not to reproduce any information on the Website on any other website or in any other form.
You agree that you will not:
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent booking;
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of this Web site; or
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end 'look and feel' of this Website or the underlying software code.
Without prejudice to any of its other rights, Webs London Tours reserves the right to:
- cancel your bookings without reference to you; and/or
- deny you access to the Website.
Cancellations and Payments of Invoices
Services involving third parties, (trains, hotels, cruises, transfers, overnight excursions, etc.) are non refundable. Services qualifying for Cancellations refunds, are subject to 9% administration costs.
Any late payments are subject to expenses in order to recover the debts.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless London Tours Limited from any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, expenses or costs asserted by any third party in connection with your use of the Website.
Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
You agree that your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. No warranty of any type is given by Webs London Tours as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information provided on the Website. You agree that all information, services and materials on the Website are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. The content of the Website is provided for information purposes only and you should not rely upon it in making or refraining from making any decision or in taking or refraining from taking any action.
Webs London Tours hereby excludes its liability for all and any loss, claim, damages, expenses or costs (whether as a consequence of its negligence or otherwise) arising in connection with:
- your use or inability to use the Website or the services offered from time to time therein;
- any unauthorized access to or alterations of information provided by you;
- your use of any third party websites (including without limitation those that may be connected by hyperlink to the Website);
- any arrangements entered into with any third party in connection with any information provided by or in connection with the Website;
- the inaccuracy, incompleteness or tardiness of any information supplied through the service.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to and content from other internet websites and resources. Webs London Tours does not endorse any such website and it is not responsible for the information, material, product or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
You may only link to this Website with the express written permission of Webs London Tours. webslondon.com expressly reserves the right to withdraw its consent at any time to a link which it considers (in its sole opinion) inappropriate or controversial.
Webs London Tours operates subject to sufficient demand and shall not be liable to you or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Website is discontinued, modified or changed in any way. In the event of "Places of Interest" being closed, or road conditions en-route prevent the tour being operated as advertised, or not reaching minimum number of passengers and any other reasons beyond our control, every endeavor will be made to substitute with an alternative, but the Company reserves the right to cancel or alter arrangements as and when necessary.
Please contact: email@example.com